Because I feel very boring today and, well, this past week what with the war in the Middle East and company over and a party and general workflows, I’m going to provide a series of links to interesting fare I’ve noted during this same, sworn time. (I’m writing up some pieces on Microsoft’s Entourage and that’s boring, too.):
- The [Not So] Secret Diary of Steve Jobs.
- One red paperclip guy
buys a house in Saskatchewan, the next province over from here.
- Clusty [not the clown] is a pretty interesting search engine, grouping links by relevant category.
- OmniGroup is coming out with some project management tool called OmniPlan in 3 days, 2 hours and 32 minutes, which is nice of them.
- I don’t play computer games but if I did, it would be this one, Call of Duty 2.
- Unrelatedly, the ADL has a good list of FAQs regarding Israel’s hellish and partly unjustified war in Lebanon.
- No one ever talks about the Vatican’s website, which looks like it was designed by the Da Vinci Code author.