I’m working, slowly, on Version 3.0 of Deckchairs on the Titanic. I want the site to have the following characteristics:
- Iconography should be funnier
- Colors should be less garish even if they are less historically representational
- Site should probably be centered
- Text should be even more legible and more white/beige space should exist
- The color black should be prominent
- It probably shouldn’t be called a “monologue” anymore
Your thoughts, suggestions, and recommendations are welcome. And no, I won’t be providing iPods, cash entitlements, favors, lovesongs or other somesuch for help in the matter.